Quality repair of all brands of pressure
gauges and various other instrumentation products is our specialty. For
services ranging from normal repair, conversion from dual-scale to metric or
vice-versa, to custom dial installation, the CPW Repair Division will meet your
CPW REPAIR DIVISION delivers "like-new" quality repaired
guages, calibrated to manufacturer's standards, individually packaged and
labeled. The care and attention each gauge receives from our trained
personnel is shown below.
CPW REPAIR PROCEDURES:
1. All internal
parts (links, link screws, movements, etc.) are cleaned and checked for
2. Bourdon tubes are checked for fatigue, corrosion, repeatability.
3. Socket connection threads are checked for wear.
4. Bourdon tubes and gauge cases are painted to a "like-new" condition.
5. All worn or damaged parts are replaced and returned to the customer
6. Each gauge is calibrated to manufacturer's specifications.
7. Each gauge is returned in an individual carton; identified by brand,
material, pressure range and connection size.
8. Packed in a master shipping carton, all gauges are listed on the
accompanying the shipment.
REPAIR SERVICES OFFERED: